Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年7月10日星期日

touch ♥


wat happen to me 


OMG

just see a movie

i can cry

T.T



when i see that the couple hug together

my tear will fall
that moment can touch my feeling 


at that moment

my heart automatic will thinking about 



my heart are sad





yesterday midnight

i think carefully 


izit we got any happiness until END




IMPOSSIBLE


that moment i feel that we are cant together


so sorry for that 


our disposition are different

we cant understand each other
you dun not know what that i need




and that u most needed are 

FREE


that nobody bind u 


i can do it

but so sorry i need that a guy is accompany with me




i think we need to thinking clear more


TIME TIME TIME

again

.........................................





没有评论:

发表评论