Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年7月9日星期六

Disappointed ♥



Today
I have the courage to information you

Ridiculous
Finally, we end up is not happy

Who can blame
As a consequence,
The commitment of their own

I am sorry
You let me once again seriously injured

After that
I can not afford injuries

I throw in the towel



Today is my first message you
Forget it

Tomorrow will be better

I will be good for their own fuel

Perhaps this is what we

The most sad is that
You do not trust me and said some word
to hurt me


I am sorry

I really throw in the towel


You said you wanted to see me
I'm going out tomorrow
Meet with you

Now
Not necessary the

I'm sorry
I do not know how to describe my feelings

I only know
I can not blame others for their used


I will bear the consequences of this sad
 




I am very happy
My mother thought I took an A
That an A one hundred ringgit
A B fifty ringgit

Then I showed him that I transcripts
I take the four A and two B
Finally, I got five hundred ringgit
I was very happy

First time mother bonus me because if my result

I gave my brother one hundred ringgit
 another one hundred ringgit invited my family to eat a steak





Tomorrow will be better





  

没有评论:

发表评论