Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年7月9日星期六

i will be HAPPY too





i thought that yesterday it was a fate for me and you
lastly 

is myself think so much



perhaps
is GOD's arrangement

that let me look at true features



i do not wan to cry that reason is because of u 


i'm sorry about that 


 i so upset
that reason is because 


YOU DID'T TRUST ME



in your heart
i'm jz a girl that alway go out with group of boy


please 

I'M NOT



that jz a misunderstanding

casual

that is your habit 
you jz believe youself

even that is your false
you still believe your position




WELL

i wont because of this and make myself upset

i'm not wrong




A thing that i'm angry is..

you told me that 

you really do not know how to be back with me


HELLO!!!!
sir

is i do not know how to accept this relationship 

ok??




still is that word 

I am I

I WILL BE HAPPY :-D






没有评论:

发表评论