Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年7月26日星期二

21st ♥


26/7/2011
today my bro friend's  ty parker  fetch me to tuition 

lucky got he

^=^
he is a nice guy 

today is his birthday

 

on the road to super
i ask he a question

you didt go out celebrate meh?

he told me  

NO


then i call he come to my house at night


after tuition 
mummy fetch mi go buy CAKE

around 8pm

he and his friends reach my house


my mummy fetch us to 21st


my drink


 this was my supper

fried ice-cream


see this birthday guy 
use the fork and knife like a baby ==

after we teach
 

around 930pm
they come to my house 

his birthday cake


when we sang birthday song 
he was shy.. muahaha

he going blowing the candle
 

he and his friends
 

peace
 

 they wan he took up the candle
with his mouth


haha
he got the cake on his face


handsome ?

 second time

still lan ying ==

lastly..
my look for today



it was a happy day :-D







please dun play my feeling

没有评论:

发表评论