Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年7月9日星期六

Last chance ♥




Our recent relationship is part of what?
I did not quite put
I was saying

I was afraid that harm


I really have a very happy
Because OF you care

But before I do not want to become the kind of habit

I and your time
Is reversed

I do not know what I want to accept it



The relationship between you and me
Very far very far away
Even now, see you
Seems like there is a wall

I do not know How to face the

I am sorry

I do not know what I should do
I feel for you
Is not the same as bulk
 ♥


Baby
You are right

Time Time Time
We need most now is the time

The things you said to me
I can not do anything
Without controversy


Allow time to prove
The things you said to me
Whether it is true or false

I LOVE YOU




A woman
Most want is a man's love and protection

In the men's heart
Women can always ranked first
But as he carest about most people




Dear Grandma
dun unhappy more
Do not wronged you

You are you
Just some love
So do not let yourself uncomfortable

Love to love happy
Do not unhappy love


I do not want you to go my way
 



Just go to school took a Gradebook
I have a class test to THE THIRD
The school took two hundred and thirteen

Very hard to believe that

I am most satisfied with my

Mathematics and accounting

in this exam
that only sejarah FAIL
this can make me upset
i study hard in this subject
but it's fail
that cant believe is 
fail also can get the highest mark
OMG

 

Next test
I must redouble our efforts will not lose!





I'm me
What I want to do as

I want to get back all my happy


SO WHAT
JUST BE HAPPY
 
 
  

 

没有评论:

发表评论