Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年7月23日星期六

mama's birthday ♥

 21/7
it was my mama's birthday...

we go celebrated on 20/7 


before that  i had work in super

before work
 


 around 8pm 
we reach  ''sai gong''
 1st cuisine 

dragon prawn ♥



 it's eyes are fierce
 ♥


it so nice 


white colour is it meat 

just this prawn already RM700++
but it is nice ♥


next 
lala ♥

it so sweet ♥


crab ♥


七星斑 ♥


that day i drink a lot of beer ♥
i thought that we have order 20 bottle ==''

head of dragon prawn♥

chicken wing ♥





end of this day ♥



NEXT
4J class ♥

chloe and xue yan ♥


me and shuang ♥


chloe and mii ♥

they was nice friends ♥


after school

mii  qing yen  wan rou  CC

4people taking picture ♥

around 2pm

waiting mr.lik  came and fetch ♥

we go order mc-D

and bring it back super ♥


our happiness lunch ♥


 thx you  CC ♥


night ♥

his sister date mii ♥

so surprise ♥


she bring me go JUSCO ♥

 so shy that she but 6piece if donuts to me 

it so expensive @@''

thx you  jiejie ♥
 

it's really delicious ♥


after that we having our dinner at REST 1 ♥


we saw leng luiiii ♥

voonvoon bebe ♥


she really have girl's temperament ♥


after finish 

she send me back home 

she send me 2 handbags ♥




thanks you jiejie ♥

you are love dearly to me ♥


i'm really so happy to meet you ♥ 


and thank you tips to me 
i will thinking clearly ♥





- END -



没有评论:

发表评论