Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2012年7月24日星期二

Silent LIFE ❤



Silent LIFE ❤

I love the life with silent .. just alone.. do anything thing that you want :)
I had stop my tuition for 1 month.. the life without tuition is NICE ❤ but I can do it continue because i know EXAM is near by me @@'' what a sad case :(
Morning school , after school have a lunch , after lunch have a nap , after nap have a drama , after drama have a chat , after chat have some fun , after fun have a dinner , after dinner have a drama again , after drama have a sweetie bed :D The perfect life  . ENJOY ❤


I love my study life too.. in the class if 5J , the friends all such as SAKAI..
crazy at all non-stop :) ❤

ADDMATH's teacher ..
I DISLIKE YOU , what did you teach , did you know ? Everyday just sing and dance in the class , walao!! if not just share your stuff to us ..said your brain so pain , have a operation long time ago , the memory lost WHAT WHAT WHAT ==''

can you teach your addmath enough? and please teach as much as you can , dont photostat to each and fill in the blank , that all == walao , how can we learn ? learn about nothing lor , xiao jie





Tomorrow is the ACCOUNT QUIZ competition
can i cancel it ? I don't want to have those pressure competition == HATE IT





Just alone .. It's nice to my life too :)





没有评论:

发表评论