Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2012年7月16日星期一

Bless ❤



 Friend~ FUCKSER !! What are you doing right now ? I;m so unluckt at all, did you know? til now , i didn't visit you .. BAD luck.. hope you will forgive me.. 

You this Fuckser.. Make a lot of friends worry about you , did you know ? please recover as well as soon..you are the 1st friends in my life that do operation..HATE YOU .. you are my best friend.. how can you did it ? :(

i recall back my memories that about you at all .. you are the one who care to me when i'm upset ..you are the important in my life too.. my friendship list still need your name inside it.. please be strong, we will accompany to you.. 

JetYeng always went to hospital and visit you .. she really your best friends :)
so .. you must fast recover.. i'm so hurt to when your wound is crazying with you..please be patient.. it will ago..after that , we go nim teh and have a supper again..okey?




Hmm, i want thanks to a person who share a lot if thing to me.. She was the one that i angry before .. I'm so sorry :(  Finally , I innervate and asked she a lot a stupid guy thing.. she so friendly to answer me too.. ❤



Now a day , i always escape from the problem what that i face ..It's the way that can i protect myself.. recently, I insomnia badly.. it so bad!!! I hate it.. when did i awake from those Fxxx thing ? Haiz.. I'm so Emo .. ==''
 




  



That is me.. EMO guy :(





 

没有评论:

发表评论