Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年9月24日星期六

just try my best ♥



recent,my life are so rush.one week more the final exam will coming..
but i still didt have fully prepared, i duno how to handle it..time is short to let me study it FINAL EXAM is form 1st topic to last topic 

it's so many many ..

it's i can handle it?



i so confuse 
T___T




ACCOUNT projek

i re-done it 4 time,teacher alway change something..HATE!! Finally yesterday i delete all thing that i done and start do from 1st page..sad case.. my KKK cant imbangan.. in the projek that i'm scarely is imbangan duga and kunci kira-kira
if that number is not same i need to check that problem , sometime i also duno that problem at where T.T






----------------------------------------



yesterday ,they call me out and yamcha.we chat a lot a lot , they didt change still so 38 xDD they ask me msg  XXX to ask for a greeting. i duno how my feeling at that moment, i just know they wont ignore me, i didt have the brave.i just know i'm jz a loser at this. at the group i didt have any presence and value.because i know my level until where.. i know XXX is lovedearly to me. Finally i lose to my bravely..I'm Sorry..♥



----------------------------------------------------




recent i got i lot of best friend.. i'm happy because i recognize a group of friend.
they really are kind and they are really treat a friend.in our life 80% that will affect our life.i'm glad that my friends all are nice to me ♥
 
 
thank you ♥
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
soon , i will change dwelling place.i dun not know that was a good thing or sad thing to me, i know if we move our lifestyle will change, i know if we move my families will more pressure in the life.


besides, i dunwan change dwelling place is because i dunwan leave a group if friends that we playing from small still now.. 16 years of friendship T.T  izit if i move our friendship will change alot become cold? i really not willing to move it, our memory is too many , i cant forgot it, it was a nice and beautiful momeries ♥ 


♥ Jack
♥ Sean
♥ Tamoo (he already change alot) X
♥ Bin 
♥ Me
 
♥ Sabrina (offen)
 
 
 
 
i miss our memory, we will go play a lot of thing, we can ride bicycle together to school,we can plying in disco, we can plying football, we can playing cooking, we can drawing together, we can walk to school together, we can go CC together, we can go out eat together.. now a day, all people have to study hard, those activities jz can be our memory.. deep memories in my life ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
REFUEL to my FINAL Exam ♥
 
 
 
 
 
-END-

没有评论:

发表评论