Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2012年4月29日星期日

Stress ♥



Recent, I'm feeling so stress..although i'm bathing my tears will drop and drop..Exam killing me badly..LIKE A HELL !! # Fxxx

My eyes swell and swell,I'm so bad,i didn't care my eyes,always made it painful
in the midnight, i always cry alone on my comfortable bed.When I'm crying just a stuff alway accompany me,my pillow
just it wont leave me alone , it always let me hug it , kill it , scold it..and it won't angry
after tired cry, it will accompany sleeping until i'm recover..THANKS :D


A person whose study it's a good student , but it so stress for that person
how can a student got 10 A+? may i know it ?all chapter combine together!! SUCK !! as high as a hill !! think my brain is super large? how can a student remember all the thing? they need a happy childhood, not a evil life lar , adui ==''


Please lah, let's me go .. a hard thing is having a competition with time .. after one week .. exam is coming .. i can't escape it.. if i escape , time won't waiting at me , i knew it.. but i'm so stress , you know?


Yesterday a friends came and find me , we have a same problem..
please lar boy , don't alway just focus on your work , please care your girl ..i know a boy working is a good thing but don't ignore your girl too, they will feeling alone too

when a girl alone , they will started EMO .. and think some that YES or NO .. like a shit
i will recall the memories how the boy hurt me before and HATE it ..!! #angry



okey , but i change my mind.. just let's him go .. he just working.. he so hard too..
i need learning understanding at him, he need my comfort too..


yesterday , he told me he need my understanding, he set a target so that he hardworking and reach that target.. he earn  just because he wanted bring me go everywhere with no worries about money :D
Okey, it's fine .. i just grievance .. i will focus at my result at my SPM..
when we successful, our life will be better


I LOVE YOU



just refuel at my mid-year examination
i know the result will like a shit ..==''



   

having my 1st overtime look
(my friend asking me a fool question : did you cosmetic your nose ? Fxx i need my flat nose in high too and i didn't have any brave to do it =='')








没有评论:

发表评论