Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2012年4月14日星期六

hey .. ♥

recently, my mum such as a rich woman ==''

alway fly to other country and leave us alone
too BAD !! :(

yesterday she come back from Cambodia
we celebrate her lover's birthday at AH WET

night,i quarrel with him
when i reach home i just shut down my phone and have a sweet dream 
i had change a lot on the concept
be more cheerful :D

when i woke up in the morning 
i start my phone ,i was surprised ♥

i thought he will sent a lot if rubbish message to me and spam scolding at me 
but the true is he admit he was wrong
and sent a lot of massage that he worry about me , haha (AnShuang)♥


i just my happy ending then enought, other i dun mind 
just stop quarrel and see forward
still got a lot wonderful stuff waiting us 
do not stop when facing some trouble , it's okey :D



thank you

 



my flat hair , finally i cut it 
i just cut my hair when i was unhappy 

when the scissors cuting my hair , my heart pain a moment
i stay my front hair at least half year T>T

and i'm not satisfied with my hair UGLY



should i rebonding my hair ? confused...





没有评论:

发表评论