Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2012年5月1日星期二

Bird Day ♥


 30/5
my dearest twin cousin's birthday 
we celebrated their birthday at my aunt's club.. we singing singing , drinking drinking =='' i have been force to drinking a lot of beer , going drunk.. but i still enjoying my CHIONG K .. wakaka :D happy birthday


 yesterday was labour day but it was my lazy day and family day
I'm unlike go hang gai with my family =='' because they so trouble , make me so pakcek.. my brother feel it too..  At the 1st , we go eating our breakfast at 萧家辣汤 , Wapiang , i really can't tahan my mother, 6 people other 7 dishes .. when we stop she , she still scolding us '' never mind never mind '' the weather was so hot , still eating spicy pot and a lot of meal , finally , we can't finish it , although we already spam eat eat eat ..




after that, we planing went to jusco for buying blanket and watching a movie.. Unluckly , when we check at online already FULL =='' on the road , there was a lot of car wanted enter jusco .. my mother give up and going to Salak South visit my grandfather and my lovely aunt
At there , we enjoying watermelon cincau ♥ nice :D next , we crazy playing with a stuff ( i don't know what it's call ) but i got post the picture at instragam and facebook .. We really in SIAO situation, we so happy , wakaka 

When I'm playing suddenly received his message , he date me for a movie tonight :D but I'm having a family dinner , so our date fail :(

but when he asking me , I'm feeling excited although i can't attended



after my aunt's house , we went to jusco .. I'm already bought my blanket last year so they looking for they blanket but FAILED  :D haha , JUSCO JUSCO , jusco got CHATIME , so we sure go there buying a chatime ♥ 


after that , we looking for television .. change dwelling place is not a easy thing == a lot of stuff need to buy.. When I'm looking , suddenly i  bit by a person , I don't know who is that , i thought it was my brother , i scoop , finally she is my friend ==  SIAO , hahaha

after jusco we going to another aunt's house again , they date us having dinner together .. on the way , we crazy playing phone '' 打酱油 '' LoL but i pay attention with my iPhone haha 
 after a few minutes , we reached but there are not people in the house == minute by minute , all sleeping in the car , LOL so sweat .. around twenty minutes they reached , we take a rest at aunt's house and chiong K again , haha


After chiong K , we having our dinner at 鸿金 steamboat , there are full of people == sweat , everywhere also full of people , so pek cek :( my aunt siao too , she order more then my mummy , i think got 7 dishes + steamboat (4pax) too , walao , her son still small how can eat a lot @@'' I really give up for my family , all same pattern .. If not finish then BLA BLA BLA 




Finally , after having dinner we're back .. after prepare my school bag and brush my teeth , i think i can sleep on my comfortable bed ..Fxxxx , suddenly I vomited again , Qiu .. >-< after vomit , mestilah stomachache , Finally today i absent to school again








in the morning , i dreaming about you treat me so nicely :D when i dreaming suddenly my phone got a message , I hate it make my dream stop and i'm lazy to pick u the phone, but at the last i picked it up too .. LOL , the message sent by him , yesterday i didn't reply his message (HATE HE)  maybe he knew i'm angry so his sent a message in ENGLISH to me , feeling funny right? haha , A person who don't know enlish sent a english message to me , he typing so funny but i understand and i feeling so happy and happiness

'' KISS YOU MANY MANY TOO ''

SO CUTE :D



sometime , i don't know want angry him or what , when he knew i'm angry he will doing something and make me forgive him =-=''











2/5
Happy Birdday 
my dearest friend ALBERT KIANG

:D






没有评论:

发表评论