Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2012年4月19日星期四

Bless ♥



Oh No 

Actually what should i did ? I hope I can give u a warm hug
but can't


why you always don't want to share your grief with me 

i'm worry about you :(



when we are emo-ing

I more look forward to you telling me about the story 
don't just message me that 


SORRY , I LOVE U , KISS , MISS YOU 


I DON'T WANT THAT!!! I just want to accompany with you when u upset



Did you know when u are crying , how about my mood?
I'm crying too..At that moment , I'm badly in need of your coaxing, comfort

I don't want stay alone anymore


you abandon me and stay me alone too many many  

I will recall all the memories that you hurt me 
i will recall the memories that you betray me and find another girl


Did i hate that girl or you ? Whose false ? What the ...RAMDOM



EMO




I'm look forward to your hug, i need you 





Thanks your care,Thanks your LOVE
although you are bothing ,
you still give me a warm message that care about me

I LOVE YOU ♥
0983







1 条评论:

  1. cheer up babe :) he'll know , take care ! always LOVE you ; if you need a hug , Im here ! hug-ing ;)

    回复删除