Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2013年7月24日星期三

DES SEM1 ♥


Hey, I'm back... ♥

I think that I start my college almost half years ago.. I'm already adapt in my college's life..My colleagues are super funny and friendly.. My class is joining with other senior ♥ Fortunately, our class are joining with them, if not.. i think our report can not done it before the expire date >,< I got 3 seniors.. they will share their information to us and step by step teaching us how to do... Besides, my colleagues are damn funny too... I love them so much.. we got a lot of fun when we are together.. one of our class.. she is so attractive by Africa/Indian guys.. Woohoo~ AMAZING

Although my college do not have a lot of students, but there are a advantage too.. lectures in my college are so nice.. they will listen to you.. they will care about you... sometimes, some of the lectures will make a lot of fun or some game to use for release of stress :) How good of them?? (Y)

Other than that, our college still got a lot of programs.. 17 August, our class will present an opening dance in an events that created by DCA seniors.. that are a gathering event for our college... ♥

College is nice but there are a lot of stress.. CLASS TEST, REPORT, ASSIGNMENT, PRESENTATION, HOMEWORK, FINAL EXAM and etc.. those stuff will attack you continuously~ NON-STOP!!!

Lastly, every day take train to college is a super tired action for me too.. our course need to wear uniform and HIGH HEEL !!! Do you know the feeling that you need to wear a pair of high heel in a whole including taking train :(



I was falling in sick almost 7 week ago.. ~

Tomorrow is my Basic Shorthand's test... FIGHTING for my future ♥



`__There are no any excuses for you to turn back or give up.. LOOK FORWARD~!!!!! ♥






没有评论:

发表评论