Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2012年2月16日星期四

valentine .. ♥



oh right
valentine is over..for me , it was a normal day

thank you 
thank you for your valentine's present
it's beautiful


A bouquet of doraemon's flower + chocolate


Next

Thanks my lovely xinyi ♥

she send me a doraemon's chewing gum
:)


Next again..
 although my birthday was pass
he bought a Doraemon's birthday cake to me
Thank you

i can feel your intention

My belated DORAEMON's birthday cake.. ♥




 Talking about really, between you and he , i really do not know what happen had going on , i tried to ask about the true , but he does not recognize

i really do not know what can i do right now
Well, i'm still fear when facing him.I scare he will hurt me more and more
So,we just a special friends , he agree too
He told me that he will prove he is turn over a new leaf
Fine , i just let the time to show me, did he really change ?



For you , i had felt that hate on you .Still remember how you treat me before?
It cruel for me at that moment.I can't forgot that feeling
you are the one wrong in our relation , you never feel regret,moreover you still scolding at me and a lot a lot..


so sorry
I do not know how to deal with you 

sorry that i hurt you






just let it be in normal way

Mr.Right?
Doraemon pillow ♥




没有评论:

发表评论