Photobucket_______________ Photobucket_____ 歡迎來到我這小小的部落格 `STARB - Photobucket - 贝菜 请给些留言哒 = ENJOY ~_____ Photobucket________________ Photobucket


2011年7月9日星期六

Last chance ♥




Our recent relationship is part of what?
I did not quite put
I was saying

I was afraid that harm


I really have a very happy
Because OF you care

But before I do not want to become the kind of habit

I and your time
Is reversed

I do not know what I want to accept it



The relationship between you and me
Very far very far away
Even now, see you
Seems like there is a wall

I do not know How to face the

I am sorry

I do not know what I should do
I feel for you
Is not the same as bulk
 ♥


Baby
You are right

Time Time Time
We need most now is the time

The things you said to me
I can not do anything
Without controversy


Allow time to prove
The things you said to me
Whether it is true or false

I LOVE YOU




A woman
Most want is a man's love and protection

In the men's heart
Women can always ranked first
But as he carest about most people ♥




Dear Grandma
dun unhappy more
Do not wronged you

You are you
Just some love
So do not let yourself uncomfortable

Love to love happy
Do not unhappy love


I do not want you to go my way
 



Just go to school took a Gradebook
I have a class test to THE THIRD
The school took two hundred and thirteen

Very hard to believe that

I am most satisfied with my

Mathematics and accounting

in this exam
that only sejarah FAIL
this can make me upset
i study hard in this subject
but it's fail
that cant believe is 
fail also can get the highest mark
OMG

 

Next test
I must redouble our efforts will not lose!





I'm me
What I want to do as

I want to get back all my happy


SO WHAT
JUST BE HAPPY
 
 
   ♥

 

没有评论:

发表评论